PDA

View Full Version : Iso Rippin

smiglyy
November 28th, 2005, 10:56
hi guys got 1.5 on me psp trying to rip spiderman2 from psp to pc was told to make 3 folders in root which i did opened up fastloader trying to dump umd to memory stick but nothing appears in the folders which r called iso,isosplit,isomisc any help please

IndianCheese
December 3rd, 2005, 03:58
Give 'im The Hammer 1timeuser!

Kaiser
December 3rd, 2005, 05:34
people still ask these questions huh....

and

I was seriously against UMD piracy until I wanted to play multiplayer with one UMD. So I downloaded the UMD Ripper and the UMD Emulator, ripped the UMD, and got it to run! Then my sister threw the UMD and it broke. Good thing I had my backup.

Whatever man

slik da relic
December 3rd, 2005, 06:32
no one reads... they just register and post...sigh... :confused:

da relic

Heran_Bago
December 3rd, 2005, 09:32
Geeze, there's nothing bad about this stuff if it's done legally. Why don't you guys get it?
There is not a legal thing wrong with this guy's question.

Jdemon
December 4th, 2005, 03:33
The point is, a line has to be drawn somewhere because most people don't know the difference between what is and what isn't considered illegal. This also varies from country to country. There are only a handfull of Moderators for a few thousand registered members so there needs to be a cut off point. I think the Mods here are very tollerant of what is posted on these forums. But what is/isn't allowed to be posted is up to them and the owner.

Cap'n 1time
December 4th, 2005, 06:32
well said J. Topic locked.