PDA

View Full Version : BTime, MIA? Ideas for Warmtoe.

obelisk
November 28th, 2005, 19:32
Hey, warmetoe. How you doing?? I was curious to know if there were any plans to continue with the btime thing, and if you needed some holes filled i have some ideas.

its a whole lot of ideas like different modes and approches as well as concepts for new levels, games and other keen junk.

I am gonna be pm' ing you soon, but wanted to let you know i like it still.

Eric
November 29th, 2005, 14:07
Obelisk its cool that you brought that topic back up. I would aswell like to know whats going on with that game. I have also tested out a few of your other port remakes and they rule i didnt test the gun one though my gun is a little on the messed up side.

Warmtoe your games rule man.

Eric

obelisk
November 30th, 2005, 21:45
i remember the star shooter game, it rocked! no score = I always kicked butt :)
Hell yeah, Warmtoe rocks, eh.

warmtoe
December 2nd, 2005, 19:16
Flattery will get you a lot - The real problem with Btime is that I'm out of graphics - the graphician (Krut) who was excellent has moved on to other things - I would like to do more, specifically with Btime - it never did reach its potential...

anyone want to help with GFX?

Eric
December 2nd, 2005, 19:21
Sorry bud i dont know how to do that type of stuff

warmtoe
December 2nd, 2005, 19:27
You know - one other thing I want to do is to convert it over to using Tiki - that way I could put it out on the PC... time!

obelisk
December 3rd, 2005, 03:43
maybe you could put up like a public thing where people could get the "sprites", or whatever,a nd also have sprite editing software and maybe people could try to make better things, or customize them and customize their levels, eh???
If it's level art you need, maybe you should use a black back-drop?
If it's character art you need, can you use, like, the atari 2600 sprites? or, something??
Bump!
we need help with art, here!

Eric
December 5th, 2005, 18:01
Warmtoe the tiki idea sounds pretty interesting i know another coder using that program and it would add a nice touch to those games.

obelisk
December 6th, 2005, 01:36
heck yes, it would be a nice touch.
Warmtoe, i sent you 2 new pm's, please check your inbox, re: stuff.

warmtoe
December 14th, 2005, 23:02
Anyone wants to try their hand at producing layouts for rounds in the game - that'd be cool too... PM me if you are interested.

Darksaviour69
December 15th, 2005, 00:00
layouts, as in level design?

obelisk
January 8th, 2006, 20:54
eh, toe...got stuff fer ya.

obelisk
January 16th, 2006, 20:09
yooohoooo.....

obelisk
February 15th, 2006, 03:22
hello....
warmtoe....

warmtoe
July 22nd, 2006, 08:31
Did I ever post this version?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian_edwards/warmtoe/btime_100406.sbi

Includes the ketchup gun and some other stuff...

I've stopped working on it, but wasn't sure what the last thing I posted was!

Darksaviour69
July 22nd, 2006, 21:08
no, i think you never released that version

obelisk
July 23rd, 2006, 07:50
plz don't drop it, Warmtoe, please release the source and engine thing/s/ ... also, don't leave us too.

warmtoe
July 23rd, 2006, 08:20
It's not entirely dropped, I just can never find time to work on it - anyway, I'll release the source too:-

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian_edwards/warmtoe/btime_source.zip

I would love someone else to pick it up and run with it - no problem, but you must give me credit in anything that uses this code. Morally!