PDA

View Full Version : Super sNes

forgetmenot
January 3rd, 2005, 10:16
It is now offical that there are now NEW super nintendo systems in stores everywere. the snes holds new titles such as super mario world feturing yoshi the greatist mario charactor in his first mario game ever. anyone who disagrees post a coment below thnx

forgetmenot
January 4th, 2005, 10:07
what the hell is all you guyes problem ,i have poasted this joke three times, thats right it was a joke so laugh hahaha. man what a bunch of dead beats you guys r

mariokartds-woo
January 4th, 2005, 12:47
i thought a joke had to be funny... ???

edit: har--har

wraggster
January 4th, 2005, 13:08
and thats why i banned him

Zaneblade
January 4th, 2005, 13:54
thanks cos he was very anoying! he sent me a couple of stupid pms! got anoying

PrOtEsT
January 8th, 2005, 17:38
Thanks God he's gone, someone needs to teach him what a joke is! And when people don't laugh, its best to just give up instead of having a go at people and making yourself look like a total idiot. Ah well, all is well now :). Soo the DS eh?

wraggster
January 8th, 2005, 17:41
we can all be silly at times and im not against any one posting on the forums but theres a limit to utter stupidity and this week we banned 5 who all wee doing the same thing.

as for the DS i have 4 new US games being hopefully sent from lik sang this week.

Ridge Racers
Ping Pals
Urbz Sims in the City
Mario DS

one thing i will say unless you dont mind Jap games keep well away from them.

krowstrife
January 8th, 2005, 19:40
the ping pals *is just pictochat with avatars, IMHO it is not a game, just crap pointless, pictochat does the same thing and its free ::)

Zaneblade
January 9th, 2005, 08:12
could not agrre more!!

please tell me what rr is like!

WHurricane16
January 9th, 2005, 08:27
Ha! Omg.......that was so funnny! *Dude, you should go on tour!

Can I be your agent? *No, really! *;D

Course, if you are banned you can't read this....

wraggster
January 9th, 2005, 08:30
yeah i had to get rid of a few annoyances this week.

forgetmenot#2
January 18th, 2005, 17:35
Ok i Know im not verry good at jokes but you have to admit that was alittle harsh. imean i never got a warning or nothing. and i take warnings verry seriously.
I think this forum is one of the best and i never intended to get banned. i would have never thought this would have got me banned. but it did so Im sorry.
And if i could have another chance i promise you nothing of the sort will happen again. altho the more likly thing to happen is that your going to bann this ip adress to :'( so do it if you must but im glad i had one last say in all this

forgetmenot#2
January 18th, 2005, 17:44
Just incase no one noticied i am forgetmenot and im sory for this can you plz restore my acc and ip adress

if you do deside to keep me banned than plz just do this for me. once i am gone i want you to Forget Me Not

mariokartds-woo
January 18th, 2005, 17:49
haha.
he should be banned from posting 'jokes'
i say resotre his account...no joke

forgetmenot#2
January 18th, 2005, 17:55
so are you with me or against me

wraggster
January 18th, 2005, 18:12
as long as the silly posts are kept to the bare minimum i dont mind who stays but we are watching the forums more than ever now.

anyone posting just to get their rank higher will be dealt with too, good posts are welcome though.

Darksaviour69
January 19th, 2005, 04:16
edit: forget what i said did not see wraggs post ;)