fackue
December 3rd, 2005, 06:09
No.

Cast128dreams
December 3rd, 2005, 15:45
Pffffffff...

law56ker
December 4th, 2005, 09:42
If sega actually did it. Why not, i'm sure it could be done. Look at the games like burnout and wipeout and grand theft auto on the system.

Cap'n 1time
December 4th, 2005, 15:06
If sega actually did it. Why not, i'm sure it could be done. Look at the games like burnout and wipeout and grand theft auto on the system.

He meant from one of us. As its not open source... and not even freeware NO, NEVER, NOWAY!

lol I think he found that some of the older DC people are not as patient as the people in the PSP section. hehe and they think I'm mean :p ;)

Cast128dreams
December 4th, 2005, 16:40
Open source.......sonic adventure........Nice joke!!!!!

Jdemon
December 6th, 2005, 03:12
It would be great if Sega did one though, I don't mean a direct port but a new "Sonic Adventure". I think they did an awsome job with the Tennis and that's about as close to a port as I've see for games on the PSP baring things like Namco Museum or Space Invaders. I think Sonic would translate really well to the widescreen. :D

IndianCheese
December 6th, 2005, 23:32
Sega just really needs to create another classic Sonic-Adventure-style game for the PSP. I still play it every week. I must have beaten it 16 times. The choice of characters (not teams or sides) made it so much fun, and the adventure stages provided many glitches (which are my favorite part).

Kaiser
December 7th, 2005, 03:23
... another classic Sonic-Adventure-style game for the PSP...

Classic ain't the word for it. You want classic see my avatar.