PDA

View Full Version : Im really sorry...

Saltycheese
December 5th, 2005, 12:09
Hello everyone. I have just joined the forums and am really new to the whole emulation and homebrew field. I am having some problems. I currently have Version 2.00 and have been told by a friend, that it is not necessary to downgrade to Verision 1.50 to play the emulators, is there any truth to this? If there is can someone please help me with that. If the answer is a no, i think i would also need some help. Thanks to everyone for answering a noob like me.

Jdemon
December 5th, 2005, 12:48
Well Saltycheese, now that you've introduced yourself to all of us you need to introduce yourself to the Search\/ pulldown button. It's located on just about every darn page there is, in that blue bar, three links in on the right ;)

You need the Fanjita loader but don't ask me how to use it, I'm on 1.5. And here's a compatability list of what does/doesn't work.
http://www.fanjita.org/content/psp_working.html

vaza
December 5th, 2005, 15:56
i use it, it is great if u want to keep both homebrew and the internet browser on ur psp.
you can get it from here: www.fanjita.org/psp

after that choose eboot loader v0.85 and download and unzip it.

Follow the instructions on the readme. New versions come out often so look out on this website (PSP DCEMU).

in a couple of days (as reported by fanjita, the creator) a new versoin will come called v0.9 and will support a great amount of new features(according to the official thread of the loader).