PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario 64 for DS

NintendoDS
December 14th, 2004, 17:38
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a DS and the Super Mario 64 for DS. I have played some levels already and currently stuck where I need to unlock WARIO.

I tried all published FAQs/Walkthroughs/Tips and Tricks and can't still figure out how many keys I must get in order to unlock WARIO.

Also I would be thankful if anyone can reply in detail 1) who must fight Bowser - Mario or Luigi? 2) After getting what numbered key (first, second etc) must Mario/Luigi enter which room 3) Which room is Snowman's Land located in the Castle?

Thank you all so much!
(Eagerly awaiting a helpful reply......) ???

forgetmenot
December 15th, 2004, 09:55
Im sorry but i have no idea but i was told that mario ds is the same story line and everything as mario 64 and i have beaten mario 64 and never unlocked wario

Zaneblade
December 15th, 2004, 10:59
it is but you can unlock wario and yoshe to play single play with!

forgetmenot
December 16th, 2004, 09:57
if you can pick yoshi then its cool ;D but i was hoping for a NEW adventure :'(

Zaneblade
December 17th, 2004, 02:17
yea same here but it was a choice between new adventure and not out on the release or copy but out on the releas and look which 1 they chose!

demonstrife
January 11th, 2005, 08:23
take luigi to the mirror room, get a flower, jump through the mirror, run to the door, get the the star, go out the door, and jump into warios picture.
Snow Man land is across from the Luigi picture in the mirror room. in order to free Wario, you have to knock a Chief chilly off a ledge into freezing water. good luck.