PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Emulator???

Mysteryman
December 6th, 2005, 01:39
Is it possible for a Sega Saturn emulator for the PSP? Inparticular the fanjita loader. From what I've read it seems possible? What do you all think?

Thanks
Mysteryman

Cap'n 1time
December 6th, 2005, 02:35
Is it possible for a Sega Saturn emulator for the PSP? Inparticular the fanjita loader. From what I've read it seems possible? What do you all think?

Thanks
Mysteryman

yes, just as soon as we get the xbox emulator up and running for psp. after that were going to get the DC emulator! THEN MABEY THE SATURN!

in other words, no and never.

xuphorz
December 6th, 2005, 02:48
there isn't even a pc saturn emulator that runs decently

oh, if your wanting to play nIGHTS: Into Dreams, then it's impossible without an actual saturn

geise69
December 6th, 2005, 17:49
there isn't even a pc saturn emulator that runs decently

oh, if your wanting to play nIGHTS: Into Dreams, then it's impossible without an actual saturn
Actually SSF runs great on my computer. And Cassini (The horrible code rip of girigiri) runs very good as well. Both run Panzer Dragoon Saga great! Almost all 85 of my Saturn games run on both emu's pretty much full speed. As for psp...*chuckles to himself*

Here's a link for ssf http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html

This is also the most updated saturn emu. If you have at least a 3ghz p4 you should be able to most stuff at full speed.

Cap'n 1time
December 7th, 2005, 00:04
If you have at least a 3ghz p4 you should be able to most stuff at full speed.

thats one beefy requirment. I remember when people cried about nintendo 64 emulators requiring 500 mhz PII's and 32 meg voodoo cards... thoes were the days.

Dj SaTuRn
December 7th, 2005, 01:18
thats one beefy requirment. I remember when people cried about nintendo 64 emulators requiring 500 mhz PII's and 32 meg voodoo cards... thoes were the days.

VOODOO CARDS! hahaha thooose were the days!!!

geise69
December 7th, 2005, 01:35
haha i still have an old voodoo 2 accelerator in my old ass "dual" p2 350 mhz machine :) now where did i put my 486?

Kaiser
December 9th, 2005, 22:16
I have a Geforce 6800 256 MB, Athlon 64 3500+ and 1 GB of ram and Playstation One emulators still run like crap, which is odd since N64 emulators run almost flawlessly.

geise69
December 9th, 2005, 23:47
I just recently updated my old computer sitting around to a p4 3.2ghz prescot, 256meg 6600, and only 512meg ddr 3200. EPSXE runs awesome on my machine on the best settings. It could be your cd or dvd drive. My other comp is almost the same settings butthe cd drive doesn't read the cd's fast enough. The new nec dvd rw I got runs the psx cd's great. Also if you make iso's of the games you have they should run perfect with your specs. Same goes with the Sega saturn emulators. If you load the isos or mount them to a virtual cd drive they will run alot better.

Cross
December 14th, 2005, 04:06
I play 2 saturn games
Dark Savior and Magic Knight Rayearth

Neither run on Cassini well enough to play. I had both on the HD with no luck.

I however would love a saturn emu but as pointed out I would also love Sandra Bullock... I am not getting either.