PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man PSP titles dated

wraggster
December 6th, 2005, 19:24
Capcom has announced new European release dates for its forthcoming Mega Man PSP titles.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, which features revamped graphics, extra cut-scenes and voice acting and an animated movie revealing the origins of the Mega Man X series, is out on February 24th.

MM fans are in for another treat on March 24th, when Mega Man Powered Up hits the shelves. Once again you can expect an audio and video overhaul, plus redesigned levels, new techniques for overcoming obstacles and the Mega Man Challenge 100 - a set of 100 short stages and challenges, complete with two new bosses and the option to play as the boss robots in the main game.

Plus there's even a level editor, and you can share levels you've created either via Wi-Fi or over the net. Mega.

Cap'n 1time
December 7th, 2005, 00:00
Capcom has announced new European release dates for its forthcoming Mega Man PSP titles.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, which features revamped graphics, extra cut-scenes and voice acting and an animated movie revealing the origins of the Mega Man X series, is out on February 24th.

MM fans are in for another treat on March 24th, when Mega Man Powered Up hits the shelves. Once again you can expect an audio and video overhaul, plus redesigned levels, new techniques for overcoming obstacles and the Mega Man Challenge 100 - a set of 100 short stages and challenges, complete with two new bosses and the option to play as the boss robots in the main game.

Plus there's even a level editor, and you can share levels you've created either via Wi-Fi or over the net. Mega.

these are probably the only 2 UMD's I will ever concider buying again... unless capcom makes some more cool stuff ;)

Zaibach333
December 8th, 2005, 05:59
OMG that's awesome.

say, whats up woth rockman dash!? I loved legends and I want an english version

bill00000
December 8th, 2005, 16:24
OMG that's awesome.

say, whats up woth rockman dash!? I loved legends and I want an english version

So did I, until I found out the two screen modes: 4:3 and wide stretch! Blech! Talk about your bad ports!

Zaibach333
December 11th, 2005, 19:39
really? dang