PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Review

wraggster
December 18th, 2004, 06:26
I was bored today so i thought i would review Nintendos new Nintendo DS Console, heres a bit of that review:[br][br] The buttons and the layout seem perfect, i especially like the speakers on both sides now for proper stereo sound. The screens seem similiar in size to the GBA SP although i wish that Nintendo would have put some cleaning wipes or something similiar in with the DS to keep the touch screen smudge free. The console iself isnt too heavy and will fit in anyones pocket rather nicely and with the added advantage of being able to have a GBA and a DS game installed at the same time. [br][br]Read the rest of the review Here (http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/nintendodsreview.shtml)

Zaneblade
December 18th, 2004, 11:10
nice review!!! the screen scratch maybe a problem but you can buy extra cover for it!

forgetmenot
January 4th, 2005, 11:16
my touch skreen scratched preety easily after playing mario mini games(witch by the way were quite fun)

AlexB123
April 25th, 2005, 09:25
The screen should have shipped with some sort of scratch guard. After about 6 or so hours of gaming the thing looks bad. Well, Ill just go back to best buy and exchange it for a new one... And no more Mario. Thats an evil game with the DS screen.

scrabbus
October 2nd, 2005, 21:52
Hmmm Alex again...