PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 = Dreamcast 2.0?

Mac Kell
December 8th, 2005, 15:08
This was probably posted a million times but just incase it wasn't.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3145154

orochi uali
December 8th, 2005, 22:53
You're right - this was already posted a million times...
...AND IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...

Mac Kell
December 10th, 2005, 03:23
^^ Issues.

DCDayDreamer
December 11th, 2005, 14:27
^^ Issues.

Don't take any notice, even if it was posted a million times before, it's the first time I've clicked on the link and read the thing, quite funny coming from the MS fanboys. There will always be jokers comparing newer MS game consoles to the DC purely because of the MS involvement to begin with, the DC was a SEGA console - and if it had been a complete success, how long do you think it would have been before MS used the money muscle to try and oust it with another console using only it's own branding?.

Mac Kell
December 11th, 2005, 23:31
In fairness, I think it's a DC fanboy trying to say that Xbox 360 are copying the DC but with better maarketing, support and previously success console? No?

ptr.exe
December 12th, 2005, 15:34
previously success console?
The saturn wasnt a success?

Darksaviour69
December 12th, 2005, 15:46
it was in japan, but not in the west

Mac Kell
December 12th, 2005, 20:40
It bombed in the west dude.

Saoshyant
December 16th, 2005, 22:48
If someone wasn't clear enough yet: XBOX 360 IS NOTHING COMPARED TO A DC! IT WILL NEVER BE A DC 2. Caps for emphasis.

Xbox 360 is an expensive piece of garbage trying to pass out as a computer like that f*cking BBC Acorn (oh gawd). It's very buggy, unstable, has not even ONE decent game after release date, and to crown all of this, it has DRM protection, so that you use your Xbox 360 like THEY want you to (i.e. not like you want to).

Dreamcast is a masterpiece of videogame history. Never ever compare it with that crappy system. It's not even worth to be its predecessor, much less a sucessor of the white dream machine.

Hell, even I can see the original Xbox was kinda nice, and not because of its hardware, but because of its games, and that, that alone is what makes a real VG system. If you are reading this, you probably have a computer already, so why should you try to buy a bloated thing that tries to pass both as a computer and a VG system, but fails at both?