PDA

View Full Version : I got mine........

Tocs1001
November 21st, 2004, 19:28
I got my ds last one in the store I also got supermario 64 DS but since I jumped on this no one in my neihbor hood has a ds besides me so I was wondering how I can connect my ds to the internet via my wireless network. it says on the official website that it needs a hotspot to connect at so I was going to use my computer as the hot spot but how do I do this I found nothing in the ds options about wireless networks other than the local one it didnt beep to say there was a network and the manual's english section is pathetically short so I was wondering if any1 found how to connect this thing to the internet

forgetmenot
December 15th, 2004, 10:15
That is one thing i wanted to know a wile ago but i found out that you cant go online with it yet because there r no olnie games yet. and when there is you will have to be about 800 feet from a hotspot for it to work

Zaneblade
December 15th, 2004, 10:45
yea final fantasy is going to be the first and that has been reported to be out feb 25th so not 2 long!

forgetmenot
December 16th, 2004, 10:05
REALY :D were did you here that and is it like final fantasy christal chronicles or like the final fantasy for the playstations

Zaneblade
December 16th, 2004, 17:20
o, not 100% but i think its chronicles

forgetmenot
December 17th, 2004, 10:19
AWW i want it like playstation :'(

Zaneblade
December 17th, 2004, 11:51
yea same here playstation would be alot better!! the release for the DS is getting very wierd!! i think the 25th of Feb is a rumor that has spread very well but who knows! nintendo will not comment on it properly!! but i think this is because psp and nintendo both want to release in europe first so its a race and both of them are not setting dates!! but psp have said that they are trying very hard to release before DS and will try and do this no matter what!! nintendo did not say anything back which makes me think tha nintendo have a trick up there DS sleave!!

Zaneblade
December 17th, 2004, 12:03
i am unable to modify and add this and i have no idea why so i wil have to post it here!!

EDIT

i found out that you cant go online with it yet because there r no olnie games yet.
um... well "OFFICIALLY" that is true.... but very soon Xlink Kai are going to have the DS up and running online they are very close and have got it working thanks to 'TheDaddy' so i would look around here and register
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/