PDA

View Full Version : AVC on 1.50?

lorenzo68
December 11th, 2005, 08:21
Is there any way through to play AVC H.264 video files from the memory stick on my 1.50 through a Homebrew App.... :confused: I dont want to upgrade to 2.00....

IndianCheese
December 12th, 2005, 23:39
Yes. Let me tell you a secret. Sony lied. The 1.50 has AVC support. Just use PSPVideo9, and under the conversion settings, pick one of the many AVC options. Send to your PSP and enjoy! NOTE: You cannot change the screen size while playing an AVC video. The video automatically stretches itself to the PSP's entire screen size, so AVC is great when converting a big, widescreen movie like Dumb and Dumber or the DVD version of Toy Story. High quality, widescreen, low filesize video!

lorenzo68
December 13th, 2005, 01:05
Yes. Let me tell you a secret. Sony lied. The 1.50 has AVC support. Just use PSPVideo9, and under the conversion settings, pick one of the many AVC options. Send to your PSP and enjoy! NOTE: You cannot change the screen size while playing an AVC video. The video automatically stretches itself to the PSP's entire screen size, so AVC is great when converting a big, widescreen movie like Dumb and Dumber or the DVD version of Toy Story. High quality, widescreen, low filesize video!

Nope doesn't work: I set set a video to AVC 320X240/16:9/29.97fps on PSPVideo9, transferred it, but the PSP still didnt recognize it.... :confused: