PDA

View Full Version : Starwars force unleashed leaked

darkriku2000
September 15th, 2008, 13:14
Sorry if this is old new to you guys

I was on the force unleashed board for gamefaqs yesterday and people where claiming that they got it a few days early, infact I have even seen ISOs for it...

whoda thought

Wally
September 15th, 2008, 13:56
-_-

People shouldn't even be announcing this, a game should not be pirated in the first place.

Wally

mike_jmg
September 15th, 2008, 20:10
It is a huge dilema

People can't wait to play this game and then someone offers it to you for free and before it's release date, but in the other hand you know it is wrong to pirate the game and that that's why PSP is kind of dieing.

Also, the right thing to do is to wait more time and get the money to buy it but that kinda sucks, knowing there is the other option

There could be a middle ground, if you download it and buy it when it comes out but only a handful of people would do that

darkriku2000
September 16th, 2008, 02:52
I'm one of those people.

I already paid for my copy and it should arrive at my house tomorrow

Figured I'll just get ahead in the game until then

But apparently some people also got the UMD

If I recall correctly the same thing also happened with the previous battle front game (rouge squadron or something like that) Seems like lucas arts is getting screwed

But yeah, agreed, I'm not such a big fan of games getting leaked (the more games are pirated, the less good games become available)

mike_jmg
September 16th, 2008, 20:38
Glad to hear that, but I have to wait from two weeks to around a month before it gets here

It is weird that people got the UMD

About the games, I think we're getting out of the bump, I saw a bunch of great games coming

Wally
September 17th, 2008, 10:13
The game itself sucks..... on the Wii

Wally