PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! Downgrade from 2.01?

maroulamow
December 12th, 2005, 12:39
Please Help, I am trying to downgrade a PSP 2.01 to a 1.5 to use homebrew games, the guidelines im im following are designed for 2.0 but i cant find any others, i am really having trouble with this... any ideas? :confused:

capt_psp
December 12th, 2005, 13:37
None... You cannot downgrade from 2.01 as this firmware version seals the hole that was used to downgrade from 2.0...

I am in the same position..... perhaps someone might be looking at this but otherwise it is just a waiting game !

bonsc
December 31st, 2005, 19:36
am in the same boat to i bought my 1 yestaday and i feel like getting rid of it now as it just gona sits there doing nothing till i can use homebrew games on it

dtale15
January 1st, 2006, 13:55
you are all stupid (no offense) if all that you bought your psp for is homebrew

if you want homebrew buy that gpx thing or w/e jeez
i mean come on 250 bucks for a psp and all u want is homebrew?

psh..........

numanuma28
April 10th, 2006, 21:27
hey homebrew is good and i want to downgrade to put homebrew on mine but i can`t its a 2.01 and if you wold tell me how do you make emulators?

Elsid
April 10th, 2006, 21:35
what u guys need to do is buy yourself a copy of Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories and then download one Of Fanjitas eboot loaders at www.fanjita.org then you can run homebrew using your 2.01 firmware, (PROBLEM SOLVED)

bullhead
April 10th, 2006, 21:58
Yeah, what elsid said. Also dont ask how to get the homebrew working unless you are sure that no one has posted on the site how to do it, otherwise you will be called a stupid newbie/idiot/moron/twat, etc, by all the know it all's. Make sure you read the readme's that come with the homebrew carefully.