PDA

View Full Version : CPS2 Emulator for Dreamcast

M Dash
December 14th, 2005, 03:20
I saw a CPS1/CPS2 emulator for Dreamcast on the main site, but the download link is broken.

Is there ANY CPS2 emulator for Dreamcast?

Tnx in advance! :)

quzar
December 14th, 2005, 04:34
no. next time use the search button, as this has been asked and answered many times.

M Dash
December 14th, 2005, 19:39
oh... sorry about it.... i tried the search button, searching for CPS, but it didn't showed nothing... so i posted :\

anyways: tnx for the info :)

quzar
December 14th, 2005, 20:19
upon searching i see that it returned few things too. The problem is you have to search more than 4 letters because it doesnt allow you to search 3 or less.

CPS1 CPS2 CPS Reaper MAME - keywords

There was one CPS emulator released for the Dreamcast, it was an SGA (single game arcade) emulator by Reaper (Ian Micheal). He released it as a "CPS1/CPS2" emulator but it only had the ability to play CPS (1) games. It played most all of the games that were supported in MAME .36 including (i believe) the few that are CPS Qsound games (which used hardware that was sort of inbetween the CPS1 and 2)

M Dash
December 14th, 2005, 21:56
oh... ok.... but is someone planing to develop one or is there any under development??

i just wanted to play Super puzzle fighter 2 turbo and Super gem fighter on my dreamcast! LOL

Darksaviour69
December 15th, 2005, 00:02
Super puzzle fighter was released for the dc..... but only in japan :(

quzar
December 15th, 2005, 00:41
Yea, it's one of my top 5 favorite DC games.

M Dash
December 15th, 2005, 21:18
yes... but it was just an example.... Super Gem fighter wasn't LOL

i like to try out emulators on my DC... and i saw the link in the main page... that's all