PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my ItouchDS

jamescrane2008
September 18th, 2008, 17:03
Hi guys I recently purchased a Itouchds that came with a 2gb kingston microsd card Put some of my games on it and the 2.0 itouchds firmware and turned it on all working fine so i turned it off and i put the jnenesis 0.7 nds file on the card and my ds lite wouldn't turn on anymore it has a fully charged battery but doesn't power on and when i plug the charger in the orange light just flashes for a few seconds and goes off i read this up and heard that when this happens the ds fuses have blown. So I went to argos today and bought a brand new ds lite and got home turned it on without the itouchds in it and it came on and worked fine. turned it off and put the itouchds in the brand new ds and went to turn it on and bang. same thing with the other ds wouldn't come on. so for some reason as soon i put that itouchds in the new ds lite it immeditaly blew the fuses on that one. Why is the itouchds doing this because i've read that the itouchds is a good card even if it's cheap it's still supposed to be good i heard on forums that the N5 can blow the ds fuses but heard nothing for itouchds. please if anyone can help me i would much appreciate it. thanks

DanTheManMS
September 18th, 2008, 21:18
Sounds more like a defective iTouch than a problem with the product line as a whole. Try to see if you can get a replacement from your retailer (and of course get a new DS from Nintendo with the free 1-year warranty that comes with every new system).

anthony51468
September 28th, 2008, 05:17
I've had my itouch for a couple of months now and i don't have any complaints. i agree that the card may be defective.