PDA

View Full Version : whats better psp uk version or jap?

rudieeee1
December 16th, 2005, 19:33
i recently bought 2 psp's one uk and one jap the thing is i need to sell one which one should i sell, and if possible whats the difference between the 2 jap version is value pack, and uk version 1gb pack ? pls pls pls help me as i dont know anything abt the psp :eek:

urmom9388
December 16th, 2005, 21:26
it all depends where you live. If you live in US or UK keep the UK one. Otherwise keep JAP one. There isn't really a difference except for the button and movie region encoding.

Bull
December 18th, 2005, 13:28
Well a little birdie told me... that the jap have a better quality screen than the european version. :)

Q. What's the difference between the Japanese PSP and the US PSP?
A. Currently the only difference is the actual package and UMD region coding for movies. The US Value Pack has a demo disc, cleaning cloth and the first 1million will also contain the Spiderman2 UMD movie. This movie will only work on the US PSP as it is region 1 while the JAP PSP is region2 (the same as DVD's btw)

There's also a difference in the button configuration. In Japan the O symbol denotes YES and X denotes NO/Back, so you'll have to get used to this if you've never owned a JAP Playstation before.

sohailag
December 19th, 2005, 09:27
Hi,

Check the system information get 2.00 ROM version because its downgradeable to 1.5 & you have the chance to run HOMEBREW applictions.

Happy using