PDA

View Full Version : any 'GOOD' amiga/mame emus for PSP??

mickey123
December 17th, 2005, 11:00
Hi

After much googling and scouring this site I wondered if there are any good Emulators for PSP the emu arcades [IE MAME] or the Amiga?

I have emu'd for many years on PC but its so much better having it in your pocket a la PSP.

I downloaded PSPgennisis and it is superb.

So how comes the SNES and amiga and MAME offerings are very [unplayably slow or choppy]

Ive downloaded them all and removed them apart from the fantastic genisis one.

I am patient and realise these are made by people at home and not by big companies.

I am just wondering is there any good playable emu's for Amiga/Arcade that are compatable with many ROMs like my PC is?

Especially an Amiga emu for SWOS - NEED SWOS;]

Mickey

EDITED for grammer spelling - no one has replied before editing

10shu
December 17th, 2005, 14:44
atari st run near full speed...
neogeo cd is full speed too.
snes work ok you just need to tweak the setting in the menu.

neogeo pocket, nes, gameboy, sms; also run at descent speed...

mickey123
December 17th, 2005, 14:52
Cheers fella but u totally missed my question ;)

Is there anything full speed out re emulating arcade or Amiga

Mickey :cool:

Cap'n 1time
December 17th, 2005, 15:07
Cheers fella but u totally missed my question ;)

Is there anything full speed out re emulating arcade or Amiga

Mickey :cool:

... not really XD . at least not what you would want in a mame emulator. I personally havnt tried the amiga emulator though so i couldnt tell you.

Mr.Modem
December 17th, 2005, 20:45
Hi

After much googling and scouring this site I wondered if there are any good Emulators for PSP the emu arcades [IE MAME] or the Amiga?

I have emu'd for many years on PC but its so much better having it in your pocket a la PSP.

I downloaded PSPgennisis and it is superb.

So how comes the SNES and amiga and MAME offerings are very [unplayably slow or choppy]

Ive downloaded them all and removed them apart from the fantastic genisis one.

I am patient and realise these are made by people at home and not by big companies.

I am just wondering is there any good playable emu's for Amiga/Arcade that are compatable with many ROMs like my PC is?

Especially an Amiga emu for SWOS - NEED SWOS;]

Mickey

EDITED for grammer spelling - no one has replied before editing

Snes emulation is near perfect for almost all games imo.The Amiga emulator PSPUAE is very good but far from perfect. If you can live without sound then I think SWOS is playable. There are SNES and Megadrive/Genesis versions of the regular version of Sensible Soccer so you could always play those I suppose.