PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

dblkickflip720
September 20th, 2008, 00:20
I just got a new psp slim that had version 3.80 firmware on it when i got it. I then bought a pandora battery and installed the pandora battery and firmware 3.80 m33-5. It flashed and it was working fine. Then I deleted some of the pandora files because I wanted some extra space( I'm an idiot) and then, whenever i try starting it up, the screen just goes blank. After this happened, I tried formatting the memory stick and putting all the stuff back on it. But when I tried to install 3.80 m33-5 again, it got up to Flash 1 and froze. After this, I tried dumping the nand and restoring the nand, but the same thing happens. I dont have any dc7 installed or anything like that, so is there any way that I can repair the flash now? or am I screwed? Plz help if you can!!!

NoQuarter
September 20th, 2008, 01:22
pandora does not boot like a normal battery.Try a normal battery, time machine or something like that.

dblkickflip720
September 20th, 2008, 03:53
I tried starting it up with a regular battery, but the screen is just blank and nothing happens. When you install dc7, its installed on the psp itself and not the memory stick, right? cause if its on the memory stick, I have another psp that i can use to install it on the memory card, but im not really sure about how to do that.

p1220drs
September 20th, 2008, 04:15
With a partial install you've bricked your psp now...

Build another MMS and reinstall, the MMSX in my sig used DCv7 and its a very simple installer

If you were using a pandora battery when you first had problems it was because you deleted the IPL Loader off of your memory stick, you have to leave the IPL loader on the MS if you plan on using a p-bat on a regular basis. If not the psp wont boot...

dblkickflip720
September 20th, 2008, 15:04
ty so much I thought I was screwed.