December 18th, 2005, 10:27
ok hear is the deal i have ver 1.50
and when ever i put any emu on my psp i can get it 2 show up if i go to
"game/memorystick" on my psp main menu
after i enter there if i click on a emu it starts 2 load then is says
"the game can not be started. (80020001)"
then it makes me go back with
o-back

so do i need to put the rom in a certen spot?
or should i name it something spcific?

or what should i do plz help me!!!!!

(trying 2 use nesterj or pspgenesis) if that helps

dedblu1
December 18th, 2005, 23:46
comon i need help bad plz some 1 i know lots of ppl have had this problem b4 so plz help me

blondieboi
December 19th, 2005, 00:57
The majority of the time with ver 1.5 you'll have to make 2 folders one plain one and one with a % and you put the EBOOT in the necessary places the README.TXT tells u to do

dedblu1
December 19th, 2005, 08:35
yea i have red the reedme text and it says nothing about a % or any thing els about roms other than

"The default Rom directory is 'Roms' in same directory as EBOOT.PBP. Although you
can put your roms anywhere on your memory stick."

dedblu1
December 19th, 2005, 08:43
and i can get to the emu on my psp it just wont run games

so where do i put the % folder and wat folder should i put the roms in??

Jdemon
December 19th, 2005, 15:30
The folder with the "%" is kind of just a dummy file. The only thing that should be in there is an eboot.pbp containing an sfo and a png icon.

The other file should contain all the emulation stuff (roms folder, config, etc) and an eboot.pbp which is actually the "DATA.PSP" file renamed.

Some EMU's (like Stella) have folders that need to go in the root directory not in the GAMES folder, so make sure everything is where it's suppose to be.

Make sure your files are named exactly the same except for the "%"

I would suggest d/l one of the many custom EMU's here if you still have a problem.

dedblu1
December 20th, 2005, 10:18
ive tryed 2 use ur guide and still no luck....

can any 1 just copy there games folder and email it 2 me??

[email protected]

i hope that will work

Illegal Machine
December 20th, 2005, 12:32
Sure, but if we did that, you wouldnt learn anything..

No one did it for me, why are YOU so special that we should serve you? Because you're lazy?

Read some damn forums like everyone else maybe.

Jdemon
December 20th, 2005, 16:28
Check HERE (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8972&page=1&pp=10) dedblu1

There are tons of pre-made emulators posted there. I believe the ones from Bloodsack are all 1.5 ready but I'm not sure about the other ones. I think most emulators need a "roms" folder which again usually is placed in the non "%" folder of the EMU. Also if your games are in zip files you may have to unzip them first before they will work. That's something that is different depending on the EMU also.

Illegal Machine has a point although a bit rude. I don't think you're being lazy and I know technical things can be frustrating, but it really is good for you to learn how to do it.

Check HERE (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7353) also for more info on EMU's

dedblu1
December 21st, 2005, 09:08
im not being lazy
i have tryed and tryed and tryed but the thing is for some reason i cant get any thing to work so if any thing im not lazy, im gust being stupid
and i have read the info from ur links and i get most of it but it im still stuck

dedblu1
December 21st, 2005, 10:08
man this is lame

i just tryed 2 preemade emus and i still have the same problem

will u send me a working coppy of your games folder some 1 so i can see what a real working 1 needs to look like

with a game in it any game any emu any thing that will help me fig out what i keep missing

dedblu1
December 21st, 2005, 10:14
or if u want i could send you mine and u could tell me whats wrong with it

Kaiser
December 22nd, 2005, 00:15
My signature is your friend. Try my guide.

Example-------> F:\PSP\GAME\

dedblu1
December 24th, 2005, 09:11
i got nesterj 2 work but now i need a sega emu

any 1 know the best one??