PDA

View Full Version : Play TV (PS3) - Watch TV on PS3 and Stream to PSP

wraggster
September 20th, 2008, 11:07
Newly released in the UK

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JxyZ09KDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

PS3 already gives your family next-generation gaming, Blu-ray movies, music, video, web browsing and PLAYSTATION Network support – all in one unit. Now, with PlayTV, it has the functionality of a state-of-the-art TV tuner and PVR – it’s great value and it’s one more reason to make PS3 the centre of your family entertainment.
Two TV tuners: watch one programme while recording another.

Electronic Programme Guide: a seven-day navigation interface that makes it easy to programme and watch PlayTV. It’s lightning fast and simple to use with either PS3’s SIXAXIS controller or the Blu-ray Remote Control.

Watch, pause and rewind live TV: TV programmes now operate at the viewers’ convenience. Just hit the pause button to take a break without missing a thing – and rewind any bits to watch over and over again.

Portable viewing with PSP: Seamless PSP connectivity allows you to set recordings remotely and to watch live TV streamed on your PSP wherever you are via a WiFi connection (using Remote Play feature).

Record TV:

while you're playing games on your PS3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0017UV0UG//ref=nosim/dcemu-21

ray13j
September 20th, 2008, 11:49
cool

Xiofire
September 20th, 2008, 13:02
cool

Are you being serious? Thats all your gonna say? Your not gonna add input?

I think this was shot down when they announced you can't copy recorded shows to your PSP. That was one of its main selling points for me, and without it, I don't think I'll be getting it.

-Xiofire

jxx2005
September 20th, 2008, 16:32
should be an option to let you transfer the downloaded TV to the PSP, so you can watch w/o wifi

osgeld
September 20th, 2008, 16:49
Are you being serious? Thats all your gonna say? Your not gonna add input?

im looking for the rule that states your opinion has to be meaningful, and yea its kinda cool

I think this was shot down when they announced you can't copy recorded shows to your PSP. That was one of its main selling points for me, and without it, I don't think I'll be getting it.

-Xiofire

they forgot about the psp about a year ago if you hadn't noticed :)

goity
September 20th, 2008, 17:21
You *can* transfer to psp. You just have to move the videos to the xmb, move them to your pc with a flash drive and then put them in psp video 9.

Zaitmi
September 20th, 2008, 19:08
Can you record HD footage? That's all I care about. I want to record myself playing HD footage and be able to upload it to sites.