PDA

View Full Version : problem with EZFA (don't connect to pc)

Kazumi
September 20th, 2008, 22:32
I don't know english well, sorry for mu rude lenguage, but can u help me with my little problem.

That flash card worked succesfully about 3 years. But I didnn't use it about year. And now, when I decided to play on my console, I cannot connect my gba with card to my computer. I connected my gba with ezfa 256 inside to usb cable(all needed software and drivers is already downloaded and instaled), but windows said "Connected device is unknown". Pushing that message - window with usb-ports has opened and port, that gba is connected, is marked. Trying to update the drivers, but "windows could not find more proper drivers, that have been instaled"
But some time ago, i connected my gba with ezfa to cumputer and it's said "New device was found". I configured all software and drivers fast and correct. But after reboot it all was lost, and "Connected device is unknown" again.
maybe it happening because card wasn't used for long time and battery inside it is offcharged?. I can say for sure, problem is in ezfa, because I tested on 3 various competers, with diffirent Sp. Please help. cause i'm collecting money for DS, and don't want to spend my saved cash on new card.