PDA

View Full Version : psx scene? where are you?

Zin0099
September 28th, 2008, 07:39
does anyone know what happen to psx scene? a ps homebrew website?

Wally
September 28th, 2008, 08:15
Whats the point of even asking if you already have a PSP / PS2 ^_^

Wally

bah
September 28th, 2008, 08:47
Was there ever much of a psx homebrew scene outside of (the extremely limited) net yaroze?

I can remember a non full speed nes emulator, and a leaked copy of the unreleased game thrill kill. Apart from those it was just officially released games that I played.

For original homebrew: DC.
For Emulators etc: Xbox (1).

PSP is probably the best of all though (gp2x/PCs not included).

Wally
September 28th, 2008, 10:35
Oh there was an full speed NES emulator

it's called IMBNES.

Wally

Zin0099
September 28th, 2008, 17:57
no!!! the website called psxscene!!! it had more of ps2 homebrew scene then i ever seen plus it is home of the free MC boot!

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 18:31
our own ps2 site has every psx/ps2 release on it http://ps2emu.dcemu.co.uk

as for psx scene, could the downtime be because of the wii iso loader they hosted, remember nintendo are getting pissy on warez sites and that release is clearly warez, if it were part of a custom firmware it wouldnt be so bad but its sole purpose is piracy and maybe thats why its down ?

as for emulators on psx theres a few but none apart from imbnes that are great :)

Zin0099
September 28th, 2008, 18:34
thanx cuss i told the fmcb creater i'd be a tester on the new model of the ps2! cuss he needs testers for something?

fatfreelife1
December 14th, 2008, 04:14
does anyone know what happen to psx scene? a ps homebrew website?

hey, im sorry to bother you, but i just recently bought a SCPH 90001 ps2 console and wanted to know how i can play imports with MC Boot and Swap Magic. I'm just about clueless but i'd really like to play my Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd game. Thank you.