PDA

View Full Version : zentu store

stikkio
September 28th, 2008, 09:21
Dear all, very useful forum for games world, by the way, few weeks ago serach on web for r4ds revolution get on www.zentu.co.uk web site so i order one for my daughter nds, afther load the kernel, and games, inserted the card in and on screen appear, LOADING..... and nothing happen, try to contact the web site but no answer, so reading on forums seems the card is broken, so, silly me i decide to get another one for the same site,double silly, and what, the same things happen, try again the customer service of the web site and once again nothing,and of course dont have phone number, so dont know what to say, just be aware of this web zentu website, thanks to all,:confused:

keith patience
October 10th, 2008, 15:43
I have also ordered a R4 card from Zentu. After many emails i was informed that they are having R4 card stock problems and could either have a refund or a Top Toy DTTS card , which is more expensive , for the same price.I have opted for the DTTS card.I sent the repply over a week ago and still no card.I have since then sent many emails, including last night and today , but am not receiving any replies.As the man above says there is no telephone contact number so i have no way to get intouch except e mail.BE VERY WEARY OF THIS COMPANY.

Colourful Zone
October 16th, 2008, 21:55
Hi, guys, if you want to get DS Flash Carts with the best product quality and the best custoemr service, you can go to our store to get the carts. We have many kind of DS Carts that you can choose one to suit for you. Thanks.