PDA

View Full Version : PSX Game problem...

Mikeyspike
September 28th, 2008, 11:00
Hey guys.
I'm having problems with my ripped Gran Turismo on my psp.
I have ripped the game and tested it on my PC PSX emulator and works perfectly. However i converted it into an Eboot file using RS-GUI Popstation 1.3 with correct game codes and such but it doesn't work. It gets to the part before the intro video and just stops, nothing happens, i just have a blank screen.

I also have the sort of same problem with Gran turismo 2 i can finish the first race, then it will just give out a blank screen when i click exit to get out of the replay after the race.

Any help with both of these games would be great :)

Have a nice day :)

Mikeyspike
September 30th, 2008, 07:26
Bump

Mikeyspike
October 4th, 2008, 15:04
Come on!
Some one has got to have some sort of answer :|

weeandykidd
October 4th, 2008, 16:20
I Dont Know What The Problem Is,

But You wont Get Any Answers If You Triple Post,

Try Downloading The Game
Its Legal So Long As You Have The Game

Wally
October 5th, 2008, 03:40
I Dont Know What The Problem Is,

But You wont Get Any Answers If You Triple Post,

Try Downloading The Game
Its Legal So Long As You Have The Game

Downloading the game is not legal, even if you purchased it UNLESS you download the exact version but w/e...

Change your pops program, there's plenty of others..

Try Popstation Gui or PSX2PSP instead.

Wally

P.S weeandykidd, please don't backseat moderate... Bumping is permitted no more than once a day, Mikeyspike has followed the rules so don't go there.. Oh and don't assume its legal to download the game, its against the DCEmu rules.

Mikeyspike
October 6th, 2008, 18:53
Thanks.

I ripped both games from real CD's so it is legal.

Anyway. I shall try them and report back my findings ;)

robbytherob
October 7th, 2008, 15:49
After having problems converting Dino Crisis (it just gets to the warning screen and then stops there) so tried another game.Gran Tursimo,converted first time, played on psp great until finished the race and went black after reply screen same as you described.I think some game just don't like being put on psp.Seen some lists for these problems but differs depending what cfw you have.Didn't have as many problems on the old oe cfw editions.
Guess they are always getting updated so hopefully wouldn't have to wait long for a new update.

PSPdemon
October 10th, 2008, 16:18
Hey guys.
I'm having problems with my ripped Gran Turismo on my psp.
I have ripped the game and tested it on my PC PSX emulator and works perfectly. However i converted it into an Eboot file using RS-GUI Popstation 1.3 with correct game codes and such but it doesn't work. It gets to the part before the intro video and just stops, nothing happens, i just have a blank screen.

I also have the sort of same problem with Gran turismo 2 i can finish the first race, then it will just give out a blank screen when i click exit to get out of the replay after the race.

Any help with both of these games would be great :)

Have a nice day :)

odd... i too have ripped my personal copy of GT and played it on psp without problems :S

my only advice is 2 things you can try

1.) try different pops versions ( not loaders...accual pops lol )

2.) use a different popstation build to build your game

what version of pops are you using if i may ask?

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

robbytherob
October 10th, 2008, 17:18
The one i used in the past that has now struggled since my cfw update is zingaburga popstation.
i have just got psx2psp but haven't tried it yet.
Did mess about with the whole pop loader thing without success.since been told on on this site that there are a few different updates of them and all have varying success with different games.

Mikeyspike
October 11th, 2008, 19:39
Thanks for your contributions guys.
GT2:
I tried out Popstation GUI and it sort of worked. I could get a couple of races in before it did the same thing.

GT1:
Have not yet tried it yet, but i shall have a go now.