PG-1
December 26th, 2005, 21:20
Hello anybody, I'm just new in this crab! :(
I have psp ver 2.01 - and I'm trying to get doom2 in my psp
to work, but the only thing I get is curse to my wife,
- does this mean that ver 2 its lock for homebrew or custom appl.? :confused:

zack6924
December 27th, 2005, 12:07
Im new to this to but I think your screwed cuse Hombrew won't run on 2.01 as far as I know so far but there is a luancher you can try for it that I use on my 2.0 PSP it loaded A SNES emulator and Doom1 for me so far perfectly The name of it the author and the authors site is right below.

EBOOT loader v0.9 by Fanjita
=============================

Official Homepage: http://www.fanjita.org/psp.html
Official Forum: http://forums.qj. net/forumdisplay.php?f=187

PG-1
December 28th, 2005, 15:24
:( ???????????????????????????????????????? :confused:

PG-1
December 28th, 2005, 15:26
See I knew it, :p that ver 2.01 had to do something blocking homebrew appls and games. the only thing i can say is i will try that new loader and doesn't work then wait till somebody come up with another fix. :cool:
Well thanx a lot for that and they should post this for new psp 2.00 ver fanatics like me. :D

YourStillWithMe
December 28th, 2005, 16:10
There is NO Homebrew on the firmware 2.01 sony created that to hatch up the hack that allowed us to downgrade from 2.00 to the beloved 1.50 Sony is just a big dork. Read my signature below for a USEFUL little tip on what yous hould do!

BE CAREFUL buying games--find out what firmware requirement it has before you buy it because you dont have a 2.00 and can't fool the psp into thinking you have ahigher version with a firmware trick. However, you can play Socom and GTA Liberty City Stories but don't upgrade if you want the chance to run homebrew and if you do upgrade dont go past 2.50!

PG-1
December 29th, 2005, 16:06
Hey thanx 4 the advice, cause i didn't know about that
whole deal with sony & PSP. i thod that the deal about the
upgrades was because any bugs on the system, & i was
about 2 change 2 - 2.60. :cool:
Now the big question is, can i downgrade 2 - 2.00, even thougth
i can wait 4 a new eboot loader 4 ver 2.01 :D

5u1c1d47m0n3y
January 6th, 2006, 21:51
I you are above 2.00 you are screwed at the moment as far as homebrewing goes. I am pretty sure fanjita is working on something using the GTA hole though.

jpui
January 20th, 2006, 22:52
Usually. how big is the homebrew games?? Somone said it was 200mb or something like that for some games.. is that true?? i have v2.60 and i think im screwed... :( but good thing is that it runs wma and has web browser.. :P