PDA

View Full Version : Help with line left after use of PSPersonalize

SamuraiXmas
December 27th, 2005, 04:44
I'm on firmware version 1.50 and I used PSPersonalize but the..I don't know to describe it, it's more or less two lines that go up and down in tandem across the custom background I've got on my PSP. Is there a way to get rid of this? Please help. I'll send screenshots if needed.

dtale15
December 27th, 2005, 17:45
that sux

Xarius
December 27th, 2005, 23:35
You can't get rid of those on 1.5. They're a second layer overlayed on top of the background image to make the default color gradient animated and less boring. Since 1.5 was never meant to have custom backgrounds, there's no way to turn them off.

SoCal
December 27th, 2005, 23:51
I'm on firmware version 1.50 and I used PSPersonalize but the..I don't know to describe it, it's more or less two lines that go up and down in tandem across the custom background I've got on my PSP. Is there a way to get rid of this? Please help. I'll send screenshots if needed.

It is possible to remove those lines. Here is a link on how to do it. No more wavy background lines! (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2005/10/07/no-more-wavy-background-lines/) :D

SamuraiXmas
December 31st, 2005, 05:47
That seems like it would fix my problem but I'm not all that highly technical and I'm not sure exactly what is it that I am supposed to do to get rid of it. That site says I could brick my PSP if I try, and since I don't know that much myself I figured it would be better to ask before I screw up my PSP.