PDA

View Full Version : i need some help

cl93088
December 28th, 2005, 04:49
my psp is version 1.0 and every rom i put on there it says "the game cannot be started. The data is corrupted." am i doing something wrong with puting them on there?

SoCal
December 28th, 2005, 05:13
my psp is version 1.0 and every rom i put on there it says "the game cannot be started. The data is corrupted." am i doing something wrong with puting them on there?
OK....You are going to have to be more specific on your problem. What exactly are you trying to run?

cl93088
December 28th, 2005, 05:20
i downloaded some emulators and roms from pspbrew.com like doom and i followed the directions how to put them on my psp and when i go to my memory stick and select a game it says the game cannot be started. The data is corrupted. So i may be doing something wrong with puting the files on to my psp.

SoCal
December 28th, 2005, 05:51
What emulator are you using because it sounds like your emulator is not starting. A lot of emulators are made for 1.50 PSP's. I believe that most likely you are trying to load a emulator that is for a 1.50 PSP. There are programs to convert the eboots for use in 1.0 PSP and I'm sure there are plenty of emulators ready made for 1.0 PSP's.

Again, more detail is needed. Which emulator and which Eboot loader are you using to launch the emulator?

cl93088
December 28th, 2005, 06:15
here is one SCUMMVM v0,2 07-17 SCUMM Emulator

.:PSP1.0:.
December 28th, 2005, 08:22
Yeah like SoCal said you might be downloading the 1.5 eboots you need to download the eboots made for the 1.0 there are heaps out there you just need to find them.. I sometimes experience the same problem when i download eboots on my 1.0..