PDA

View Full Version : Don't you think its a little ridiculous..

SchmuckofNI
December 29th, 2005, 00:33
Its been almost a year since the psp has been released and still no replacement umd cases! This is so stupid! I shouldn't have to go out and buy another game if the case of the umd cracks! Does anyone know of any websites that carry replacement cases? Cause I really don't want to spend another 40 dollars on a game just so I can play it..

SoCal
December 29th, 2005, 02:43
There are some nice ones on Ebay. :) Just do a search on them.

http://www.hightechhk.com/images/product/psp/case/psp_4in1box.jpg

SchmuckofNI
December 29th, 2005, 08:33
I don't want a umd case holder, I need a umd replacement case as in the actual casing! I suppose I could take apart the demo disc and put my game in that and super gloe it together but I rather buy the umd case if its even available.

SoCal
December 29th, 2005, 08:56
I don't want a umd case holder, I need a umd replacement case as in the actual casing! I suppose I could take apart the demo disc and put my game in that and super gloe it together but I rather buy the umd case if its even available.

Wow!...I didn't have a clue! LOL I never would have thought a game case would crack. I haven't heard of replacement cases but if I do I'll be sure to post it here.

SchmuckofNI
December 31st, 2005, 03:34
Man this sucks. :( I really don't want to buy another game just cause the game case is cracked.

TimeJack
January 2nd, 2006, 08:25
How the hell did u break it? Did you........try to eat it?

SchmuckofNI
January 9th, 2006, 03:20
No the case cracked because I tried to put too many games in one logitech psp case. I even had the covers for em too but that doesn't help much neither.. Its pretty lame

Produkt
January 9th, 2006, 03:32
show me the current situation with photo's

I think I have a solution for you if the product isnt damaged too badly