PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Artist Requested

Garak
December 29th, 2005, 20:03
Hello,

We are working on a very promising PSP project and could use a talented graphic artist, preferably someone who has a little experience creating video game graphics. Some experience doing 3D work would be great too. Please, no high school students, I need serious graphic artists who have a decent amount of time to come up with some creative artwork. We need an artist that can do menus, background scenery, parallax background layers, and/or animated sprites. If you are an expert in one of these areas, please contact me.

Now that the graphical requirements are out of the way, here is what we have to offer the dedicated artist(s) in return. The game we are working on is a 2D side-scroller. It is a comedy with a great plot, and excellent design. We currently have a fully functional side scrolling 2D engine, and a working demo that is quite playable, complete with interactive sprites. The game engine is totally original and written in straight C for extra efficiency. We have sound support, animated sprite support, and great game play, all working in the Demo. We have an excellent plot and story ready to roll.

If you are interested in helping create graphics for what we think will be the best original homebrew game EVER, send me an email or contact me via AIM Instant Messenger. I will gladly provide you with any information you like concerning the game itself, and of course the demo!

Garak
AIM: Garak2000
Email: [email protected]

xuphorz
December 29th, 2005, 20:57
hey, slightly different but partially same subject here:
i'm looking for a graphics designer who can design sprites and simple 2d effects for my pc game. i simply can't make any good ones myself, so i need help before i can continue my game. my sig says how to coneact me. also, you can email me, [email protected]