PDA

View Full Version : Memory Stick not recognized by PC

TTownEP
October 2nd, 2008, 22:33
The other day, I used both of my PSPs, 1 phat and 1 slim, to do some things involving activities that are hush-hush. I had files copying simultaneously from both units. I was using the 4.01 M33 popup menu to change the USB source from one place to another. All went well, until yesterday, when I tried to plug my slim back into my PC to move some pictures back onto the MS. I changed the USB option back to Memory Stick from something else, and when I plugged it in, Windows pops up and tells me to "Please insert a disk into drive E:" The MS is firmly installed, everything is hooked up as it should be. I tried to hard reset, I fiddled with options in the recovery menu, I reformatted the MS, everything I could think of. I put the MS into my old phatty and it works just fine, it reads and writes perfectly. I tried the same thing with my other memory stick and it does the same thing in both PSPs, It works in the phat but not in the slim.

The cards are a 2gb Sony and a 1gb Sandisk.

Any ideas?

TTownEP
October 7th, 2008, 00:37
Still not resolved, anyone?

Wally
October 7th, 2008, 08:22
ISO discussion is not allowed here mate.

It voids the EULA ra ra ra rara...

I know its annoying.

Wally

TTownEP
October 9th, 2008, 02:11
I don't want help with my ISOs. I want help with my memory stick. :D

TTownEP
October 9th, 2008, 03:47
I figured it out. uninstalled the driver and plugged it back in, windows found it again and it works fine. thread can be deleted.