PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill PSX on PSP

bjbvan
October 3rd, 2008, 06:40
I'm sure this has been done to death here, but I'm going crazy trying to make this work.

My PSP is all set up to play PSX games and pretty much whatever else, so I went ahead and acquired a silent hill ISO. Now I realize though that I need the "eboot" and "keys" files.

I'm running Mac OSX, and I have a popstation for OSX, but I have no idea how to use it. If anyone could walk me through this I would be so appreciative. Thanks!

JLF65
October 3rd, 2008, 07:54
If I remember correctly, SH is one of those games that doesn't work without CDDA. If that's the case, it won't work with an ISO. "Acquiring" an ISO is also piracy. You should buy the game online - PSX games are rarely more than $5 these days. Then you can make a PROPER dump and conversion to pops.

bjbvan
October 3rd, 2008, 21:28
If I remember correctly, SH is one of those games that doesn't work without CDDA. If that's the case, it won't work with an ISO. "Acquiring" an ISO is also piracy. You should buy the game online - PSX games are rarely more than $5 these days. Then you can make a PROPER dump and conversion to pops.

Piracy is illegal, and I would never partake...:confused:
but for the record, a brand new copy of silent hill is anywhere from $100-$200 US, and used is about half the price.

BOBNESS
October 3rd, 2008, 22:11
There is plenty of guides in the help and tutorials forum, thats where i found out how to do it :)

THe link to a guide http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75015