PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu Game for DS Soon?

wraggster
October 12th, 2004, 11:19
A new Pokémon game is not only in development, but heading straight onto Nintendo new handheld, the DS, according to unconfirmed rumours heading west from the land of the rising sun.[br]The game, which is apparently entitled Mysterious Dungeon: Pokémon World - Pikachu's Great Adventure, is a new title to emerge from Chun Soft's Mysterious Dungeon series. Although there's no details at present, our informed guess is that hey it might involve Pikachu, there's going to be a mysterious dungeon or two thrown in there and possibly even ample helpings of a big adventure..[br][br]Although we have to stress the title is currently unconfirmed, if true, Mysterious Dungeon would join Pokémon Dash, Pokémon Pearl and Pokémon Diamond, which are also heading to an increasingly impressive Pokey line-up for Nintendo's new machine. [br][br]More on this one as it develops.

josephiles
October 15th, 2004, 04:56
I say they need a 3D Pokémon RPG, the new Poké games are different to the old game boy and GBA one's which have been just repeating them selfs.

Eric
October 15th, 2004, 08:07
I do agree that most of the gamers are getting older and would like to see it a different play and having it 3D just might do that as for characters i think they have enough cause they more creatures then what our real world holds