PDA

View Full Version : How Can i play my Dreamcast Games on my PC

gavis2989
December 31st, 2005, 15:25
Right a couple of months ago i D-loaded Chankast pretty good since it was the only Emulator that got to the Dreamcast screen. But What i need to know is how can i play my dreamcast games on my computer and also how can i get other dreamcast games on the internet since alot of my games got damaged(the cases arn't the best) and i wreaked a controller and stupidly plug it into my controller port 1 on my dreamcast console so now i can't use the other.

Thnks

Darksaviour69
December 31st, 2005, 15:38
the pc can't read DC discs (GB disc), but i heard somthing about OLG dvd drives can will a hack of some sort... not sure.

and we can not and will not tell you where to download games!

gavis2989
December 31st, 2005, 15:50
yeh srry but yeh i already knew that the most i've got is some hidden images on ready to rumble

Mekanaizer
December 31st, 2005, 21:32
the pc can't read DC discs (GB disc), but i heard somthing about OLG dvd drives can will a hack of some sort... not sure.

and we can not and will not tell you where to download games!

Yes, Darksaviour69 thou there are at least 5 CD-Rom that can read GD-Roms but a firmware (safe) update is needed. I will not talk more about this, because this brings copies to some people minds.
I just say this because there are lots of people with LG DVD recorders and most of the newbie people will try to update there LG DVD recorders. So i recommend not to do that to LG Recorders since you could damage permanently the drive.

gavis2989
January 1st, 2006, 14:42
Dont worry i was'nt thinking on buying it i just want a cheap way if there is one. and by the way nice sig