PDA

View Full Version : Update is messed up

Xarius
January 1st, 2006, 00:20
I've got a game that requires 2.0 and has the 2.0 update on the UMD. I've finally given in and tried to update from 1.5. When I run the update, however, I get taken to a screen that shows the background and an X and O on the bottom of the screen. Nothing more. I'm fairly certain there's supposed to be text there. When I hit O, the screen turns grey as if it's asking me if I'd like to quit but still no text. When I hit X, it takes me to a screen that looks like an error occured, but the lack of text makes it impossible to tell what the error is.

I had previously used the SXT version changer to trick to 2.0 and I used it again to trick it back to 1.5. I have suspicions that this had something to do with it.

AtariFreek
January 1st, 2006, 01:22
:confused: Strange...I Used SXT Too And Tried To Trick GTA LCS To Run ON My 1.5 But When I Switched Back To 1.5 And Upgraded My PSP I Had No Problem. What Game Is It That You Are Having Problems With?

bill00000
January 1st, 2006, 15:01
I fixed this by doing a hard reset before updating. Hold the power switch for 10 seconds, then remove the UMD, and boot up the PSP. Before doing anything else, insert the UMD, and run the update

dtale15
January 4th, 2006, 05:23
just download the update from pspcrazy.com