PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Preorders Till Sunday for First Batch

wraggster
October 4th, 2008, 00:06
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcemupandora.jpg

The responce to the Pandora console has been amazing, craigix confided in me that he was worried about not even hitting 3000 sales but its obvious that many more than 3000 want in on this console

So for those interested check out OpenPandora.Org (http://openpandora.org/go.pl?A969) and preorder while you can to get on the first batch.

For the full history of news about the Pandora from start until now check out our very own Pandora Homebrew Site (http://pandora.dcemu.co.uk/)

newb_fo_life
October 4th, 2008, 00:34
I've preordered mine so does this affect me

(might seem a noobish question but im just a bit confused)

Darksaviour69
October 4th, 2008, 01:11
no, it was the first 3000 will get the first batch, then they changed it to 4000 because of demand, if you order by sunday you will get the first batch. So its sounds like the first batch will be 4000+ at this stage. Great start

DarthPaul
October 4th, 2008, 06:18
Is the "Pandora" logo written with the PlayStation font?

rageteam1000
October 4th, 2008, 06:49
I was just thinking about the specs... and then wondered - will the system run hot after prolonged use? and are there any shoulder buttons? and finally is the casing and buttons durable? not to be a buzz kill (i want one too!) ... but i'd hate to find out that the system is even more fragile than it looks in pictures.

Keitaro Urashima
October 4th, 2008, 07:57
Is this handheld is for real?

newb_fo_life
October 4th, 2008, 13:14
no, it was the first 3000 will get the first batch, then they changed it to 4000 because of demand, if you order by sunday you will get the first batch. So its sounds like the first batch will be 4000+ at this stage. Great start

Ah thanks ,few sigh of relief :D

argor
October 4th, 2008, 15:16
Is this handheld is for real?
yes :rolleyes:

Lastron
October 4th, 2008, 17:14
It sais on site its strong enough to run quake 3 with ease...

I dont quite believe that,

newb_fo_life
October 4th, 2008, 18:30
It sais on site its strong enough to run quake 3 with ease...

I dont quite believe that,

The pandora has 128mb ram and a 600mhz+ processor and quake 3 requires 64mb ram and
233mhz of processor speed

So its quite easy to belive in fact!

It could probably run half-life too :D

Shadowblind
October 4th, 2008, 18:34
The pandora has 128mb ram and a 600mhz+ processor and quake 3 requires 64mb ram and
233mhz of processor speed

So its quite easy to belive in fact!

It could probably run half-life too :D

Half-Life? Think of the possibilities! O_O

Question: What are you getting out of the Pandora out of box?

phsychokill
October 4th, 2008, 22:20
looks like a good idea but think its worth waiting to see how much support this actualy gets as if they plan on all the software being free no big firms are going to touch it.

sogophone
October 6th, 2008, 07:48
i like it!

#1 Gamemaster
October 7th, 2008, 02:46
I was just thinking about the specs... and then wondered - will the system run hot after prolonged use? and are there any shoulder buttons? and finally is the casing and buttons durable? not to be a buzz kill (i want one too!) ... but i'd hate to find out that the system is even more fragile than it looks in pictures.

Yes it has 2 shoulder buttons, not sure about the rest. The sad thing is it's more powerful than my last laptop but then again it was a Dell from 1999. Hard to believe that there's a handheld that strong.

Sadly though I was on vacation last week and forgot about the Pre-ordering and mist out on the first batch can't wait for the second batch to hit because I'm getting one for sure.:thumbup: