PDA

View Full Version : (GIVEAWAY) Little Big Planet (Kratos Costume)

jonezybaby
October 4th, 2008, 17:03
All Codes Have Gone!!

Crongrats To The Lucky 5!!!

metalfenix
October 5th, 2008, 06:10
Hi, I know I'm new, but I'm going to try to reply your post. I am a big fan of God of war, since the old PS2 days (have all the games of the saga, even the PSP one) and when Media molecule announced the Kratos sackboy I knew that it was the pre-order I want.

You know, I'm south american, and pre-ordering online at gamestop was my only choice, But when I preordered in gamestop, they rejected the pre-order saying that my shipping address should match my billing address of my credit card, so my pre-order was cancelled and of course, I had to preorder from amazon but no kratos sackboy for me :(

I'm not better or worse than anybody else here (In fact, I'm in disadvantage since I'm new on the forums and this is my very first post), I'm just a southamerican God of war fan pleading for a kratos code, If I had an extra code I would give you in a heart beat, but I only have one and I have used it already. I have plans of making GOW themed levels even on the beta, with or without kratos code (for example, I would like to re-create some traps of the architect level of GOW 1 in a LBP level).

thanx for giving this chance and sharing your codes :) , and please excuse my horrible english, I tried my best when I wrote this post.

metalfenix / Rafael

I forgot to add, my PSN is metalfenix

carlitx
October 5th, 2008, 06:59
ahhhm.... I want it.

xD but i don't own a PS3!

jonezybaby
October 5th, 2008, 14:25
Metalfenix has just had his code sent via PSN, 2 others were lucky to have theres, i still have 2 codes remaining!!

Napalm-Death
October 5th, 2008, 15:46
I'm not a fan of Kratos so I don't even know why I'm making this post. Even if I DID get the code I'd just download that loser and go back to making my own original SackBoy. For some odd reason I always ask if they received more Kratos vouchers at Gamestop as I preordered LBP too late. Give me the code or don't, I still dunno why I want it. OH WAIT- I KNOW! I WANT EVERY LBP THING IN THE GAME THAT I CAN GET!

EDIT: Remember the US MGS4 save I gave you when the database came out. ;)

jonezybaby
October 5th, 2008, 17:25
@ Napalm Death,

Not sure if these codes are euro, us etc but as you did help me in the past you can have a code, PM me ur PSN Id and ill send.

Napalm-Death
October 5th, 2008, 17:27
@ Napalm Death,

Not sure if these codes are euro, us etc but as you did help me in the past you can have a code, PM me ur PSN Id and ill send.

Hahaha, thanks a bunch. I owe ya one, I'll get you a code for something big someday. :D

metalfenix
October 5th, 2008, 20:04
Metalfenix has just had his code sent via PSN, 2 others were lucky to have theres, i still have 2 codes remaining!!

Thank you jonezy!! I've already thanked you by PSN, but I'll repeat it here, this is a big thank you from a god of war fan. Now, At last I'll have a kratos sackboy!! You made my day.

And regarding to the kratos codes, as far as I've read on the USA PSU forums, the codes won't work until october 21 and they will only work on an american PSN account with an USA copy (PS3 games are region free but it seems that the downloadable content is not), so keep in mind that.

I'll probably get my copy on november 1st or something like that (I had to import it from USA).

(Did I already said thank you? I'm becoming a bit repetitive LOL :p )

jonezybaby
October 6th, 2008, 14:15
^^ thats ok dude lol

well i got these codes from a magazine in the UK!

was supost to get 1 code but ended up with 6, have used 1 myself with my EU account, worked fine and have now given the other 5 away!

Congrats to the lucky 5 who i gave the codes to and enjoy!!

DPyro
October 6th, 2008, 17:14
How can you have used the code when the game hasn't even come out yet?

SteveDFM
October 6th, 2008, 22:33
I would really love a code if you've still got any going spare please mate.

I've been to about 3 supermarkets in Cardiff and still cant find one that stocks OPSM.

If not thanks anyway.

Cheers

Steve

jonezybaby
October 7th, 2008, 15:33
How can you have used the code when the game hasn't even come out yet?

just because the game isnt out doesnt mean you cant claim the code, it sits in the game data folder, and as for me sayin mine worked fine in euro account cus the code was accepted and it in my game data folder waitin for the game to come out, sum ppl tried and it wouldnt accept the code so they tried on a different region account.

S34MU5
October 9th, 2008, 22:57
I got a Littlebigplanet BETA code spare

ill swap ya?

I know there is only a few days left but it is ****ing amazing!

Neithan
October 12th, 2008, 14:45
hi!!! do you have a code for me too?

Accordion
October 13th, 2008, 09:26
beta is finished.

gangm
October 14th, 2008, 05:06
hey jonezybaby im gonna add you tommorow im begging you my PSNname is gangmso im gonna add you tommorow.Thanks

Ahndrays
October 30th, 2008, 00:42
if you got any more codes man,please please hook me up man it would be greatly appreciated.....email me

[email protected]

thankx

mx34
November 1st, 2008, 07:50
hey if you still have more codes please send it to [email protected]
Thanks for your time and effort Also the reason I want a Kratos code is because god of war is best game that I have ever played. Also another reason I want the code is that I had original reserved the game at my local gamestop but for some reason they didn't give me a code and when I came to get my code, the store clerk told that they were all out of codes.

SMH
November 4th, 2008, 20:04
If this isn't over:

I am a super God of War fan! When I saw the costume online, I went to Target to pre order the game. But three days later my friend said it had to come from Gamestop. So, I've been asking every one I could online if I could use their code, but no one would share...

tondegroot
November 6th, 2008, 09:09
Do you still have these codes?

Because in Holland they don't come
with costume codes.

It's like a drug, I need to complete the collection!!!!!!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Regards!

Ton:thumbup:

Accordion
November 7th, 2008, 23:13
http://vimeo.com/2179496

act26
December 24th, 2008, 02:52
^^ thats ok dude lol

well i got these codes from a magazine in the UK!

was supost to get 1 code but ended up with 6, have used 1 myself with my EU account, worked fine and have now given the other 5 away!

Congrats to the lucky 5 who i gave the codes to and enjoy!!

which magazine??? i really want one

act26
December 24th, 2008, 02:56
ok now i know its opm, but which issue??

jonezybaby
February 3rd, 2009, 00:42
http://vimeo.com/2179496

only just watched the video and noticed a few seconds into the video its pops up Jonezybaby is offline! whoop whoop im on the vid lol