PDA

View Full Version : N5 Homebrew loading screen crash.

griffo0
October 4th, 2008, 22:16
Hey, i bought the N5 ages ago and was allowed to play demos etc downloaded from the internet. But every now and again when i try to start up my DS with the N5 cartridge in it crashes a the loading screen...I'm not sure about any higher version of the homebrew, I'm also not sure if the N5 has a specific homebrew or i have just been getting a random one from the internet but either case it crashes and i have to format my cartridge, add everything to it again and wait for it to crash again.
Please help.
Much Obliged.

Another World
October 8th, 2008, 07:34
you do know the n5 is reported (and proven) to blow a fuse on the msd power cycle during bootup? you can potentially brick your ds by using that flash kit.

-another world

-Xandu-
October 8th, 2008, 15:34
you do know the n5 is reported (and proven) to blow a fuse on the msd power cycle during bootup? you can potentially brick your ds by using that flash kit.

-another world
WTF?
N5 is a great cart and it's flawless for me till now. I haven't experienced any problems with it so far.

@griffo0: Format your microSD card, flash the newest firmware to it from http://nds-help.com/.
Also make sure you format it in FAT16.

Hope that helps,
Xandu.