PDA

View Full Version : Snes whitch one ??

Bear_XI
January 2nd, 2006, 15:26
ok i download SNES9X_TYL ok it works fin but it lag does som 1 know a emu

whit less lag cause playing megamanX3 on snes is realy hard cause u jump and

land directly on a mob so plz help i need a beter or lagyer snes emu :)

MikeDX
January 2nd, 2006, 15:45
I don't even understand what you are saying. I know theres something about a snes in there..

PSPworshiper
January 2nd, 2006, 16:58
Ok, if you are using Snes9x_tyl 0.2c, then u must put the clocking (CPU clock) all the way up to 333mhz and the frequency all the way up to 44khz. If you are still having problems put the frameskip up higher. This is the best snes emu out right now. So we just have to wait for a better one. :)

MGFox
January 2nd, 2006, 17:12
the frequency all the way up to 44khz

Whoa?!? how will putting the sound up to the highest quality improve the speed performance? 44khz will take up more processing power than 22khz, okay it won't sound as nice, but thats not the question!

Cheers,
Fox

PSPworshiper
January 2nd, 2006, 17:22
Whoa?!? how will putting the sound up to the highest quality improve the speed performance? 44khz will take up more processing power than 22khz, okay it won't sound as nice, but thats not the question!

Oh, am I quoting right...lol? Well your right I just realized that frequency was in the sound section lol.

Bear_XI
January 3rd, 2006, 00:39
ok tkz guys but the prombleme is where do i change them and tkz MG Fox for the corection but where do i put it to 333 mhz and to change the frame skip

tkz and ya i found how to change the icon tkz

dkainer
January 3rd, 2006, 14:06
Push the analogue stick (joystick) to the left.
It will bring up a menu from which you can alter the settings...

Bear_XI
January 3rd, 2006, 20:47
it wont work It just change rom by skip to chose roms faster
can you show me a screen shot plz

kaltar
January 4th, 2006, 17:26
Bear_XI, You HAVE Problems....

F34R
January 5th, 2006, 13:13
To access the settings menu in SNES9xTYL .02c, flick the analog nub (stick) to the left. This will allow you to customize your settings.

Bear_XI
January 20th, 2006, 19:13
i found how but you guys tint'd tol me i hade to be playing