PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Please Help Me With The Neogeo Cd Emulator On A 1.0 Psp?

.:PSP1.0:.
January 3rd, 2006, 07:43
Hey guys can anyone help me out with the neogeo cd emulator? I can't get the games started.. I have a 1.0 psp.. i unzip the emulator and drop the 1.0fw folder into my game folder along with the other folders, also have the neogeo.mp3 folder with them i have the metalslug rom unziped in there and the mp3's in the mp3 folder but when i go to start the emulator it goes into the title screen with the SNK image which is normal but then i push the O button to access the rom list but the metalslug rom isn't there to be found can anyone help me please?

TimeJack
January 3rd, 2006, 13:53
Make sure your using Winzip and not Winrar cause it dosent recognize rar files.
Well thats how it was for me.
And also is your MSlug game one with an Iso? If so, u must open the Iso file with
Undisker or another program that can open up iso's and rezip the file without the iso file and just the items that were inside the iso.
Thats how it worked for me, But i am on the fanjita loader for 2.0 it might be different.
Hope this helps =P

.:PSP1.0:.
January 3rd, 2006, 22:56
Thanks for info TimeJack! :) but mate it seems all to hard for me to understand might have to give the neogeo cd emulator a miss.. Don't wanna mess with things i don't have a clue with :o