PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Im Ticked Off!!!!

Jman0708
January 5th, 2006, 23:30
im sick and ****in tyred of these new ports i spent over 2 months working on counter stirke for doom now i wana moive to quake BUT i CANNOT find a quake editor

i need a quake editor dat can edit sprites grafix and lvs

people i need 1 bad

www.gooogle.com
search: quake PAK editor

try finding a GOOD editer pepole and i will thank u and put u in da credits

MGFox
January 6th, 2006, 00:00
For editing Quake, you will use a different tool for each task...if there is an all in one tool, I've never found it!

I use quite an old tool set myself and you would probably be better of finding tools that suit you. You will need a Level Editor, a Modeller, a Texture editor/compiler and a PAK Builder...for starters, and when you get more adventurous, you can move on and start programming QuakeC!

You can find a very reliable resource of tools and tutorials for Quake editing, here:- http://wiki.quakesrc.org/

Cheers,
Fox

Jman0708
January 6th, 2006, 00:14
dude u dont get it lol i make wads for doom im use to the hard shit and renameing hundreds of pics so they look as guns its hard

MGFox
January 6th, 2006, 00:32
I'm not quite sure what I don't get?!?

You asked for a good Quake editor. I merely explained that full Quake editing will require many tools, not just one. I then proceeded to list what tools you would require, followed by a link to a site containing many editing tools and guides on how to use them!

What didn't I get? I was trying to be helpful and informative!?!

Cheers,
Fox

Psypher
January 8th, 2006, 03:49
Jman, you need to learn to appreciate others who are trying to help you.

Jman0708
January 10th, 2006, 00:38
psy f u and sorry mg i was really mad dat doom didnt have jump but im gonan coder doom over nite to have jump and prolly release it sumtime next week and **** u psy once again

~-*1 JMAN 1*-~

jman420
January 11th, 2006, 19:46
hey Jman, A. can you plz tell me where to get a Doom WAD editor, and B. why you gotta shame the name of Jman with your profound statements . . . . and lastly, how come everyone has 2 rip off my name! i was the original jman way back on runescape lol and the original first Jman on here :p . .. anyway, can u plz tell me where to get a WAD editor, pm me if u can, cause i might not be able to find this forum again, ya never know. . . . .

oh yea! still got the good ole 1.5 firmware psp!!! haha!!!

signed, the original Jman420

Jman0708
January 12th, 2006, 00:52
CHIGGA PLEASE ive ben playing runescpae longer then u were alive doint start and **** u jman was my name its last 4 letters of my name

Jman0708
January 12th, 2006, 00:53
hjam420 dont ask me shit wen u saying "i riped the name" chigga its my name

jman420
January 12th, 2006, 04:00
hey, wtf?! first off, your friggin 13 dude, so i dont know who you think you are, show a little god dam respect fool! second off, why you gotta be givin me shit? come on, wtf?! and lastly. . . . i am a total of 4 years older then you, and! i have a combat lvl 94 rs account that could pewn you in a second!

jman420
January 12th, 2006, 04:01
But I guess i'm just jaded and sinicle

Me33
January 12th, 2006, 04:43
Usually I don't interfere with posts here but since someone took the time to report it and because there are childish people i'm going to lock this.

If you are looking for help and you don't get what you expect atleast turn the person down nicely and try to explain again.

Play nice, please?