PDA

View Full Version : 2.0

urmyboyblue
January 7th, 2006, 19:40
My psp got downgraded from 2.0 to 1.0 but the thing wont recognize the eboot for 1.5 in the memory card under game i think i put it into the right folder too

also if i get my emulators that i want can i upgrade to 2.0 and still run them if i dont want to download anymore because i need the 2.0 for some of the games please help

Sabe002
January 7th, 2006, 20:57
I took my PSP to school (I am a teacher) and took out my memory card to try it in a students 2.0 system and it would not take. So I don't think that will work..running them on your 2.0

I think you are stuck with have a PSP to play Emulators and Homebrew or one that plays UMD games.

shadowprophet
January 8th, 2006, 11:50
the psp firmware 1.0 is the only psp firmware that doesnt need to be tricked out, to play home brew, the thing is, of you where useing any other method for getting eboots to work, the 1.0 wont recognize it.
you just download the homebrew unzip it, and throw it in the

psp

games

directory. no exploit needed. just download the homebrew and throw it in there
its ready to rock !!!

what has happened is your current homebrew was altered to work on other firmwares, the 1.0 doesnt know what to do with it.

if you where useing 2.0. you need to know, to play homebrew on older firmwares. you dont go into the photo place to start homebrew.
you go on the psp menu to game the little controller icon, and then go al the way to the bottom of the list to memstick open it up your homebrew will be there ready to go :p
just redownload the programs. or reinstall them if you still have them on your hard drive.

Good luck :p

Kaiser
January 11th, 2006, 01:00
No..... upgrade to 1.5. Your PSP is not actually 1.0 its tricked into thinking it is so you can "update" to 1.5. All you got now is a 2.0 in disguise.