PDA

View Full Version : ‘Radilgy’ or ‘Under Defeat’?

al_capone
January 7th, 2006, 22:34
I can’t believe that we’re getting two awesome-looking commercial DC shooters so close to each other after the console was pronounced “dead” so long ago! I’m so hyped up about these games, but unfortunately, I’ll only be able to afford to buy one. :( ‘Radilgy’ interests me because of the nice cartoon graphics, whereas ‘Under Defeat’ grabs me because of the simple fact that it’s from the same guys who brought us ‘Border Down’! To help me through this arduous task of deciding which one of these two games I should get I’ll be leaving the door open to the knowledgeable minds of the DC Emu network to inspire me. So which of these two would you get if you could only get one? Which one excites you the most and why?

Also, does anyone know if either of these games will be getting re-released on another console, like the PS2 or GameCube, sometime down the line (a la ‘Chaos Field’/’Chos Field: Expand’ for GC)? Thanks for all the feedback!

zyloj
January 8th, 2006, 12:36
So which of these two would you get if you could only get one? Which one excites you the most and why?
I'll pick both, but if I only could take one, I'd choose Under defeat. G.rev products are more polished than Milestone ones.

Also, does anyone know if either of these games will be getting re-released on another console, like the PS2 or GameCube, sometime down the line (a la ‘Chaos Field’/’Chos Field: Expand’ for GC)? Thanks for all the feedback!
It's probable, mainly with Radilgy. G.rev has signed with Xbox 360. Perhaps they are more interested in next gen releases.

Christuserloeser
January 8th, 2006, 14:17
Yeah, I'd love to buy both but if you only can afford one, I'd say you definitly should pick Under Defeat!

beetroot bertie
January 9th, 2006, 19:51
I agree. Just pre-ordered Under Defeat.