PDA

View Full Version : How do I do the "Ds Download Play?"

Mr Vasquez
January 9th, 2006, 01:13
:confused: :confused: Like the title says,"How do I do the Ds DOwnload Play?"(Can you make the answer to my question in a list please? Thank you all who help me)
You can post here or pm me.
Please Respond A.S.A.P. :confused: :confused:

R6JOE
January 11th, 2006, 10:18
Hi
I would really love the answer to this one too. I have tried and just don't seem to get anywhere :mad:

Joe

souLLy
January 11th, 2006, 11:04
the download play is used when someone in the room has a game that can be played multiplayer without you needing a cartridge too, they start a game and you go to download play and receive the game. it doesnt mean you can download games from the internet or something.

R6JOE
January 11th, 2006, 11:13
Hi
Thanks for your reply Soully, could you give me step by step idiot proof instructions. I have got a game which my mum would like to have can she download it? Or is it for games like racing where you can both race together at the same time but on your own DS.
Sorry but I am not at all technical.

Thank you
Joe

souLLy
January 11th, 2006, 11:48
it's no problem, basically only some multiplayer ds games will allow you to do this, read thier individual manuals for details- (generally it will be, start the multiplayer game on the console with the game in, turn on the other ds with no game in and go to download play, and follow the instructions from there). You will only be able to play together with this method, as although it will download to your mum's ds- it doesn't download permanently. It is merely stored in the ds' memory for the time you're playing together i'm affraid.

hopefully that clarifies things

R6JOE
January 11th, 2006, 16:09
Thats great thanks a lot :D

Joe