PDA

View Full Version : dead pixels still a problem

slayer2psp
January 9th, 2006, 15:48
last year when i bought my first psp it had 5 dead pixels so i returned it got another that was fine this was the jap 1.0 so one good one bad then the usa 1.50 the first one i got had two dead pixels got another 1.50 just fine this was april 2005. okay in june i bought a used psp 1.50 one dead pixel down on bottom no big deal but the unit had a extra warranty on it so i took back to the store to get a new one i just said the umd drive was locking up so i got a new one it was version 1.52 one dead pixel so i took that back got another 1.52 guess what a dead pixel so i took that one back got another 1.52 and yes i cant belive it no dead pixels yes im so happy now i have a 2.50 and a 1.50 with no dead pixels but it took all of this trading in to get two without any dead pixels sony doesnt think this is a big deal but to me it is they should have a zero tolarance against dead pixels like nintendo does just thought id share this is a big reason im not a huge fan of sony they seem to have problems with all of there systems the psx the ps2 and now the psp what will be wrong with the ps3? dont get me wrong i love my psp and all game systems for that matter but come on sony it took 7 psp to get two good ones thats just not right or do i just have bad luck

mr_snake3rd
January 9th, 2006, 16:38
Sony should have a no dead pixel policy, i mean if you pay Ģ200 for something it should be perfect.

morg13
January 9th, 2006, 18:32
well, i agree, specialy in fact of;
about 60% of all dead pixel can be OK, if u let a video run about 10h
the stuck pixel fixer works great, sony shut use it, or sell it with the psp on the 32 mb memstick (about 1mb)

i got 1 but i didnīt had time to use the video for my psp, but 2 friends psp now stuck pixel free!!