PDA

View Full Version : Playing psx worms game on psp help?

jat666
October 20th, 2008, 22:17
Ive downloaded it recently and it plays the ps1 boot screen but then gets stuck on the loading screen
I put the eboot and keys files in a folder named worms in psp/games and dont know why it gets stuck
help? :confused:

tried attaching the eboot, keys and original img that i converted with popstation but it was taking forever =/

EDIT: I am running on cfw 4.01 m33-2 and dont know if i need any plugins to run it on psp

Wally
October 21st, 2008, 08:06
Ive downloaded it recently and it plays the ps1 boot screen but then gets stuck on the loading screen
I put the eboot and keys files in a folder named worms in psp/games and dont know why it gets stuck
help? :confused:

tried attaching the eboot, keys and original img that i converted with popstation but it was taking forever =/

EDIT: I am running on cfw 4.01 m33-2 and dont know if i need any plugins to run it on psp

Use one of the latest Popstation converters, that does not require keys.bin.

I recommend PSX2PSP, there is another one that does a better job but i cant remember the name sorry.

Wally

b_simpson1999
October 21st, 2008, 11:48
i like using psx2psp v1.4 i tried a few others but the 80x80 icons only seem to work on psx2psp

jat666
October 21st, 2008, 20:36
Use one of the latest Popstation converters, that does not require keys.bin.

I recommend PSX2PSP, there is another one that does a better job but i cant remember the name sorry.

Wally

could you possibly post a download or link to psx2psp because i downloaded one but it doesnt work
i kept getting "error cannot fin C:....base.pbp" no wonder since base.pbp wasnt there =/ dont know where it is either

EDIT 2:Tried making it myself using autopopstation 4 by making a iso from the disk then making the iso into a eboot and have done it with and without compression and it will not work