PDA

View Full Version : Starting my dreamcast collection

scallywag
January 10th, 2006, 10:34
Morning All

This looked like a good place to start.

Been getting right back into my dreamcast lately and have decided to invest a bit of time getting a decent collection together.

What I am really going to try and do is get a few of the rarities so my collection will be worth something a few years down the line and can be something I'm mighty proud of.

I want to start with PAL releases before I start looking at US and JAP releases.

Can anybody please point me in the right direction as to what games I should be looking for.

Thanks in advance

Scallywag

Darksaviour69
January 10th, 2006, 17:13
REZ, shenmue 2 and headhunter

3 great games that were/are pal only releases (in english), they are already getting dear, rez goes for £20-£30+ on ebay

supersonic
January 10th, 2006, 19:57
that would be the collector's choice :) ...rez as dark said

DarkSynbios
January 11th, 2006, 13:43
Hi!! i want to say on scallywag u have good start on collection and find more rare games!!!!

Good luck!!! Here is my own collection of DC!

www.freewebs.com/darksynbios_dc

c u a!

beetroot bertie
January 11th, 2006, 20:06
I think the PAL Samba De Amigo is quite rare, especially the set with Maracas.

I've not seen many copies Pro Pinball Trilogy either but I don't know if it's rare or not.

I got lucky with Headhunter and Shenmue 2 and managed to pick them up together for £25 when HMV were getting rid of stock a few years ago. If you're not bothered about the condition, I've seen quite a lot of Shenmue 2's about in shops like Gamestation.

123soleil
January 11th, 2006, 21:07
fighting vipers 2 is also pretty rare. and to a certain extend, so are sword of the beserk, mortal combat gold and the marvel vs capcom vs. SNK series.

But the rarest PAL DC game (maybe even DC game alltogether) has got to be Taxi 2 which was a game only released in france. If you can find that one, your a lucky guy!

marc.williams
March 12th, 2006, 18:10
Talking of collections... how about mine and this is just the PAL (although my kittycast is at the back) ones.

It is open to offers,lol. If anyone is looking for a specific title, I might sell some.

Oh my kitty is currently on ebay....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8779417523&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1