PDA

View Full Version : * Emu's Wanted

Shaun Forever
January 10th, 2006, 20:02
I've tried and tried to download and burn the discs, but it just will not work for me (I do have a very old computer).

Could anyone supply me some emu's? I understand it may be ilegal for me to pay for these dics, so perhaps I could donate some money to the site or something ;) ;) I'm after a Megadrive emulator (not the one with the red menu that takes ages to find a game). As well as an Amiga emulator.

Thanks for your time.

Eric
January 11th, 2006, 14:56
Nope its still illegal to offer money with a emu full of roms and i think thats blackmailing isnt it of course i dont know what that means ha ha.

Eric

quzar
January 11th, 2006, 19:21
Blackmailing is when you hold something against someone in order to get them to do something for you. Such as someone who has pictures of a husband cheating on his wife getting money from the husband in exchange for not showing the pictures to the wife.

Shaun Forever
January 11th, 2006, 22:27
Where can I get these pictures? :D

If I am breaking the rules, I understand if the admin edits my thread. But if anyone could help, please PM me.

Cheers for your time guys, sorry to be a pain in the arse.

geninja
March 11th, 2006, 11:06
trusth fully i have not found a good megadrive emulator as for enimga or however you spell it it only has plain files and inducer i think and i can't burn those they need to be disc juggler but don't quote me on this if you can find a diskjuggler file for the animgma emulator i will do for FREE all i ask for is the money to send it to you all this is off the record

YZB
March 11th, 2006, 18:17
Unfortunately, a foreign ~
http://bbs1.chinaemu.org/thread.php?fid=92 & Page=

YZB
March 11th, 2006, 18:18
You can go there to apply for a ID

YZB
March 11th, 2006, 18:21
Of course, the prerequisite is you have to look at Chinese ~