PDA

View Full Version : Even the new POPsLoader doesn't work on 5.0 M33 PSP

SpectrumDCE
October 23rd, 2008, 20:34
I'm trying to use the POPsLoader for 5.0, which supposed to work with it, but every time I'm trying to use a POP which is not the 5.0 one (which means to use the POPsLoader to load an older one) it doesn't work and after a few seconds it gives some kind of an error-code.

I'm using the new POPsLoader and 5.0 M33-3.
I think that the developer's English is not too good and I'm not sure if that what he meant, but I've also tried to dump the impose.prx file from 4.01 and put it in /seplugins/popsloader, but it still doesn't work.

I've downloaded the dumper which seems to be newest from their site, but it wrote at some point that something could not be extracted, but as it did create the impose.prx file I think it supposed to be fine.

Someone knows how to fix it?

*And another small thing, how can I play youtube videos on my PSP (Slim)? I've only found a pretty old program which's called "PSPTube" but it didn't work, it only shows a black screen and it doesn't seem to load any internet page when trying to.

Thanks in advance.

SpectrumDCE
October 25th, 2008, 21:56
No one?... I can't get it to work, but I saw that other people said it works fine.