PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, new guy here with some a firmware question...

kleclere
October 25th, 2008, 06:05
I recently bought this... http://site.wholesale-elite.com/complete_pandora_battery_kits

The first one down...

I have come here to find out if this is all I would need to play some of the older games that I am wanting to play. You know, the old NES and up games. Even some of the Atari games. Im not real sure on the firmware and what it is going to do, but that is why I am coming here to you guys.

Also is there a specific place where I can get these roms once I have this installed? I have seen youtube videos of people showing the roms running very smoothly on thier psp and that is what I would like to do if possible. Thank you for your time.

Kevin

GibsonSGKing
October 29th, 2008, 01:38
your gonna need snes9Xtyl to run super nintendo. for nintendo, get nesterJ. for atari, i have no clue XD

my suggestion, go to the psp news section of the site, and on the left side is a whole bunch of emulators for the psp.

PSPdemon
October 29th, 2008, 01:51
if i may add.... on the snes emulator, make sure you have a up to date setup else your games will not run smoothly ( most of the time that i see people complaining about speed is because they didnt update SOMETHING... wether its build or the dat -_- )

as for the roms... no discussion or linking to them please :) google is your best friend on these kind of things

as GibsonSGKing said... on the side theres a list of emulators... however sometimes those links are not up to date... so its best to google and see if theres a more up to date version that wraggy hasnt updated links to :)

anyway, if you come across any other problems please do ask away, we are a helpful bunch :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

p1220drs
October 29th, 2008, 05:40
I got another "if I may add" topic...

try NesterJ for a nintendo emu, I love it, it works awesome...

plus, for games......

just email me at p1220drs [at] yahoo [dot] com

sorry for the weird email address but I dont want the spam bots to get me.......

ennok
October 29th, 2008, 07:35
http://www.blastprocessing.net/?page_id=20

This website tells you how to program your psp .. and has a list of emulators. This list may not be up to date but it'll give you an idea